Translate

Saturday, June 14, 2014

New Chapter



The past week has been crazy! Crazy good! As a new Global Advocate I had to attend a four day bootcamp in beautiful Mill Valley, CA. There I met with the Mama Hope staff and the founder of this amazing organization, Nyla Rogers. I also met the other Global Advocates Lily, Erin, Sara, Ash and Kelly that traveled from all over the world to be here with us. 

I must say that I learned more about myself in this bootcamp than I probably did in my entire life! I am so inspired by all these women that I met and I can't wait to be in Africa and get even more inspired  by the community of Bawjiase, Ghana.

It's a new chapter in my life! And this is just the beginning...

Stay tuned, more posts soon.

Lots of love!


Me (Brazil/ SF), Erin (SF), Kelly (New Zealand), Ash (Australia), Sara (NY), Lily (Rhode Island)

"Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud" - Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment