Translate

Friday, June 27, 2014

Love is in the air...


Oh well... it's Friday again. Time is passing so fast, but I am so excited because some plans that I had are finally coming together! For now I am gonna keep it as a surprise...

These are pictures from last weekend. I was super excited because this was my first american wedding attendance.. as a guest! Because there was my own wedding, and that other one that I sort of crashed... Anyways, party was great and I wish the couple all the happiness in the world!

Here is their story in their own words:

Girl meets boy.
Boy makes girl laugh.
They go on a date and eat donuts and little cartons of milk
while they sit on the sidewalk on Polk Street.
They kiss, they love, they move to Los Angeles.
They live in a cottage and watch a lot of Simpsons
They wouldn't change anything for all the world.

Cute right?

Congratulations Ruby and Dean!!!

And thank you for showing your support for the United Hearts School Bus!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment