Translate

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!


I’m thankful for my families:  the one that I was born into, the ones that accept me as part of theirs, and for the one that I am building;
I’m thankful for my friends and for all the things they've taught me;
I’m thankful for my health;
I’m thankful for the opportunities that I’ve been given through my life;
I’m thankful for the lessons that I’ve learned from them;
I’m thankful for each and every one of the girls I met on this journey, and for the new kind of love that they made me discover;
Finally, I’m thankful to all of you supporters and donors. I’m thankful because I would not be here if it was not for you. I am thankful because there are people like you that care and believe that we have the power to make a better world for everyone!


If you are thinking about doing charity these holidays, please consider us again. Akili Preparatory School wishes you a Happy Thanksgiving!








No comments:

Post a Comment