Translate

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Almost 3 months on this journey

This coming Friday it will be 3 months since I started this journey. I went into bootcamp with all the Mama Hope team and the other Global Advocates that, just as me, probably had no idea what we were about to experience. Bootcamp was transforming and I felt like I was part of something special. I belonged to a group of people that were about to change the world!
After that long and crazy weekend I started on my fundraising journey. And boy... what a crazy ride. It's hard, it's emotional, sometimes I feel like not getting out of the bed... but what an amazing thing too. Every bit of donations that comes in and every bit of help I get it's like a rainbow and cotton candy!
Today I look at my final goal (and I am almost half there with a bunch of events on the way) and I know it is possible!
More importantly I've been learning so much in the last 3 months. About myself and what I am capable of achieving and about other human beings.


I already have my flight tickets and on September 23rd I embark on the next chapter of this journey. I am getting so excited about being in Ghana and I seriously can't wait to meet and live with the United Hearts! 

Rahel, Akua, Barbara, Dora

Kojo

No comments:

Post a Comment